- 3 Meals Per Day
- Luggage Transportation
- Maximum 2 bags (maximum 40 lbs. per bag) per person
- Spare Sled (If Available) at a daily cost
- Sled Tow / Recovery at a time/distance cost
- Support Vehicle
- Fun and Excitement
- Gasoline and Oil
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Sled Repairs
- Trail Permits
- 13% HST will be added to the tour cost.
- Your sled must be registered and insured.
- Your sled must be a late model and in excellent shape. It should be inspected by a dealer prior to the tour.
- Your sled fuel costs will be recorded and paid for by Ontario Québec Snowmobile Tours during the tour. The fuel costs will then be invoiced to the customer at the end of the tour and are due immediately.
- Any costs associated with a spare sled or sled recovery will be invoiced to the customer at the end of the tour and are due immediately.
- If you rent a snowmobile for the entire tour, a $3,000 CDN deposit is required at the start of the tour.